188.8.131.52 Camera Control
The CHART II GUI contains the following camera control features:
- The camera map icon is green if another user is currently controlling the camera.
- The camera information report and navigator data show the ID of the user who is currently controlling a camera.
- Save, goto, rename, delete, and preset functions are provided.
- The camera information report and navigator data identify the camera if it is at a preset position. An example of the camera view can be see in figure 4-37.
- Camera control can be accomplished via the keyboard.
- Full motion dialog may be re-sized by the user.
- Dialog supports optional motion video. If motion video is not selected, the user may select which local monitor to display output from the dialog.
- If another user is currently controlling the camera requested, the camera will be displayed, but the user has no control.
- Camera control dialog shows the ID of the user who has control.
Figure 4-37. Camera Control
CSC/PBFI Advantage: Operators can pan, tilt, zoom, and perform other camera controls.
184.108.40.206.1 Monitor Group
A monitor group allows the user to view multiple images simultaneously. Some of the features of this function are:
- Show the last captured image for each camera that is currently being displayed on selected monitors.
- Resize dialog and rearrange monitor displays to match room’s video wall.
- Best-fit feature resizes dialog monitors occupying the entire window area.
- Camera object may be dragged from the navigator or the system map onto the monitor.
- Camera controls by right clicking on the image on the monitor group.
- The user may select multiple monitors in the navigator, and drag a camera to them, as illustrated in figure 4-38.
- The user may create a tour list by dragging multiple cameras to a monitor on the monitor group.
- Monitor group overlay text uses a camera name when a camera is not at a preset location and a preset name when it is.
- Monitor group overlay text can be set to display at the top or bottom of a particular monitor.
Figure 4-38. Monitor Group Functionality
CSC/PBFI Advantage: Operators can view multiple images from the same monitor.
220.127.116.11.2 Tour Lists
A tour list allows the user to monitor any number of video images that rotate continuously. Feature include:
- The user may create a tour list by clicking on the tour lists group in the CHART II Navigator.
- The user may add cameras to a tour list by dragging the camera objects to the tour list object in the Navigator or by dragging them to the tour list properties dialog.
- The user may remove cameras from a tour list by highlighting the cameras in the tour list properties dialog and pressing the DELETE key.
- The user may select a preset camera position to be used in a tour list by double clicking on the camera in the tour list properties dialog.
- The user may cause a tour list of cameras to be displayed on a local monitor by dragging the tour list to the monitor object in either the CHART II Navigator or on the monitor group.